- Who is in charge?
- #BeyondFerguson (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)
- I could have been Mike Brown, before Mike Brown
- Ferguson Mayor James Knowles faces heat
- Outside chiefs called to help Ferguson Police “make better decisions”
- School supplies for Ferguson or (X)
- Senators Maria Chappelle-Nadal and Jamilah Nasheed help organize a march on Ferguson for Aug. 30
In the past decade or so, Korean entertainment—particularly Korean dramas and pop music—has thrived beyond South Korea’s physical boundaries, drawing…
Update as of August 28, 2014: I just received an email from an associate of Change.org Korea who has offered to translate the petition in Korean to send it to users in Korea! It’ll link to the original petition so that way the number of signatures are totaled! :D
Please continue sharing in the meantime!
The public has continued to discuss the death of 22-year-old Victor White III, who died from a gunshot wound while handcuffed in the backseat of an Iberia Parish deputy’s vehicle.
OK. I KNOW YOU ARE ALL WORRIED ABOUT FERGUSON BUT CAN YOU FOR A SECOND LOOK AT THIS VICTOR WHITE CASE?
NOTHING ADDS UP.
APPARENTLY AFTER BEING SEARCHED TWICE (while handcuffed) HE PRODUCED A GUN AT THE POLICE STATION AND SHOT HIMSELF. HIS DEATH HAS BEEN RULED A SUICIDE.
YOU NEED TO SPREAD THIS TUMBLR. BECAUSE THIS IS BULLSHIT AND THE COPS ARE COVERING IT UP.
boosting this again. all this shit needs scrutiny. thats the only way we will get the reform we are literally dying to get.
Don’t forget: he didn’t just somehow magically conjure a gun. He didn’t just shoot himself with his hands handcuffed behind his back.
He shot himself in the chest. While still handcuffed.
That is the bullshit lie they are still fronting. Still.
- Mike Brown’s mom laid flowers where he was shot and police let a dog pee on the memorial site
- “Stand Up Against Racism" demonstration outside US Embassy in London
- Police claim to have no records of arrests of journalists
- Illinois school bans discussions of Mike Brown’s death
- Gov. Nixon introduces new Public Safety Director
- Push for police to wear body cameras continues
- Jon Stewart on Ferguson